October 26, 2011

Arsitektur yang Lain

"Arsitektur yang lain" by Avianti Armand, recommended by my friend Ica. ting! ;D This book is a collection of essays that contains architectural criticism and several stories. Very informative and sometimes I laugh when reading it and sometimes I say "ooo, hmmm". I really liked a chapter entitled Arsitek Indonesia=Arsitek Dunia. Here's told that in fact Indonesia has accomplished architect and recognized internationally but less well known in Indonesia, which is their own country. Moreover, there's a lots of little things that is very crucial that had never occurred to me. love this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Trip : Seoul : Korea Sleatan - Part 2

Lanjutan dari cerita perjalanan di part 1 yang rempongnya minta ampun.. cekidot! Naksan Park Day 3 Rencana hari ini kami akan m...