September 26, 2011

Old & New Friends

I meet my old friends from Osaka University. They are Yuko Yozizumi, Mariko Kousaka and Kiyoshi Yamauchi. They come with  Prof. Takeshi Suzuki and still be mentored by him for their research. Now they come with two new people, Kaoru Fujii and Aoi Yamamoto. so I got two new friends :D
I asked for help by my lecturer Mr. mufti a few months ago. He asked me to be a translator again for them. I'm very enjoy and very impresse. from them I learned how to do things seriously. I really wish I could meet them again in another time. maybe in Makassar or maybe in Japan! I hope so!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Trip : Seoul : Korea Sleatan - Part 2

Lanjutan dari cerita perjalanan di part 1 yang rempongnya minta ampun.. cekidot! Naksan Park Day 3 Rencana hari ini kami akan m...